Thin Layer Polymer Modified Concrete / AAC Block Joining Mortar
- Thin jointing material with very high adhesion strength
- Pre-mixed and ready-to-use. Only water is to be mixed at site
- Economical. Eliminates lengthy and cumbersome processes of site mixing, thus transport and storage of all individual materials is avoided
- Ease of mix and much faster application
- Thin layer application results in structure being compact
- No water curing is required after application
- Minimizes the undulation of the surface
- Being a thin layer, chances of water percolation is negligible
- Being premixed, it saves considerable time and labour
Areas of Application
- Laying and jointing of fly ash bricks, cement blocks, hollow blocks, AAC blocks etc.
- Jointing of pre-stressed concrete slabs, panels.
- Parapet walls
- Jointing of cement window and door frames.
- Garden and boundary walls.
|1||Appearance||Free flowing Powder|
|3||Water Requirement||30 to 35%|
|4||Workability||Better than conventional mortar|
|5||Pot Life||2 hrs @ 30.C|
|6||Compressive Strength @ 28 Days||40 Kgs / Sq. Cm.|
- White cement based Wall Putty
- Flexible Sealing Slurry for Waterproofing
- Hollow Concrete Blocks
- RCC Hume Pipes
- Interlocking Paver Blocks